If you've spent any time working to sustain a cause, you know that nonprofit income can be a tough puzzle to solve—unique to every organization. EC has invested in the tools that bring nationwide development information to your doorstep, making you better prepared to overcome short term funding hurdles and get back to accomplishing your mission.
37th Judicial Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) - West Plains, MO (2015-2016)
While there are CASA programs in the US which are largely funded through pass-through tax dollars, this rural CASA program historically was funded largely through the generosity of individual community members and civic groups. Because grants had not been part of this small organizations prior to EC involvement, the organization received guidance from the state association of CASA programs that their chances of receiving Federal funding on the first try were slim to none. As a result of EC's grant writing services, 37th Judicial CASA won unprecedented Federal funds that paid for the salary and benefits of the program's first professionally trained full-time social worker, plus some much-needed tech equipment upgrades.
Other Beneficiaries of Development Services:
- Wyandot, Inc.– Kansas City, KS
- Greater Kansas City LISC – Kansas City, MO
- Support Kansas City, Inc. – Mission, KS
- Missouri Department of Economic Development – Jefferson City, MO
- Momentum Youth Performance, Inc. – Columbia, MO
- Spintronix Youth Programs – Mountain View, MO
- Downtown Historic District of Willow Springs – Willow Springs, MO